Starting May 26, 2019, we ONLY accept guest posts from other active bloggers in the related industries, such as interior design, textiles, home decor, lighting, and construction. Here are our GUEST POSTS guidelines:
- We accept submissions from independent bloggers in interior design, home decorating or related fields. If we publish an article on a certain topic, we are hoping to contribute an insightful guest post for their audience as well.
- Guests posts must be a blogger’s original writing and not published elsewhere.
- Please indicate SEO features: keyword, meta description, and slug.
- Every guest post should have at least three high-resolution images (600 pix minimum).
- Each image has to have a URL for the resource and a caption.
- Guest posts should be friendly and casual, not formal.
- A post must offer added value to our readers.
- By submitting the guest post you guarantee that your article does not violate any copyright laws.
- Once approved by all, your post will be published within twenty business days.
- All should be written in Helvetica font size 12 px with sub-headings Helvetica size 14 px.
- Images should be minimum of 600 pixels in width with all the links to URLs.
- Make sure to provide the “Author’s Bio” at the end of your guest post.
- Please note that the name and links to the authors’ sites will be added at the end of the post.