Sorry, due to the site restructuring we temporary don’t accept guest posts at this time.
From time to time we accept guest articles. Here are our guidelines for a guest post for your convenience.
- Submissions will only be accepted from independent bloggers in interior design or related fields. Sorry, we do not accept submissions from freelancers or staff writers.
- An article must be the blogger’s original writing and not published elsewhere.
- An article must have correct grammar and spelling.
- Please indicate SEO features: keyword, meta description, and slug.
- Every article should have several high-resolution images (600 pix minimum) that are titled and URL for the resource.
- Send a sample of your written work when inquiring about a guest post IN THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL when you are inquiring.
- Submissions must be relevant to architecture, design, furniture, products for the home or decorating.
- Guest posts should be well written and its voice has to be friendly and casual, not formal.
- A post must offer added value to my readers.
- By submitting the guest post you guarantee that your article does not violate any copyright laws.
- Once approved by all, your post will be published within ten business days.
- All should be written in Helvetica font size 12 px with sub-headings Helvetica size 14 px.
- Images should be minimum 600 pixels in width with all the links to URLs.
- Make sure to provide the “Author’s Bio” at the end of your guest post.
- Please note that the name of the authors will only be added at the end of the post.