Athens Midnight Blue & Cream by Fab Habitat
Starting mid May most of us trade our living rooms to outdoor living for whatever it is worth.And if you are like me, living on the East Coast, you most likely crave an hour with the book on the beach or in the park. Perhaps, more parties are planned for this summer. But because summer is so short you do not necessarily want to spend a fortune on outdoor decorating. If this is the case, your first summer friend might be an inexpensive outdoor rug you can take to the beach, backyard or your favorite park spot.
Here are some suggestions for the outdoor rugs:
Fab Habitat Rugs
- Recycled Plastic Rugs – World Collection
- Woven from straws made up of recycled plastic
- Washable: just shake or hose off for easy cleaning
- Reversible: change the look of your decor
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor uses
- Lightweight: comes with jute bag
Delos Rugs. Outdoor Rugs Collection – Latitude
- 100% Marine Grade UV Resistant Polypropylene
- Hand crafted in USA
- Surged edge for more durable usage, self hem edge for interior use
- Can order up to 13′X20′ without a seam
- All rugs can be custom colors and design
Liora Manne Outdoor Rugs
- Made using her patented Lamontage process.
- Pattern is available in any size
- Handmade with UV stabilizing synthetic fibers and antimicrobial technology allows for our products to be used indoor and outdoor.
1. Tahiti-Green, Fab Habitat; 2. Oslo and Amber, Fab Habitat; 3. Athens- Black and Cream; 4. Seashell- Delos Rugs
5. Crochet Flower Border- Green, Liora Manne; 6. Tahiti- Green, Fab Habitat; 7. Maui- Cranberry- Fab Habitat
8. Antiqua Multi- Round, Liora Manne; 9. Sunflower Yellow, Liora Manne; 10. Male- Cream and Beige; 11. Daisy-Orange, Fab Habitat
12. Lhasa- Orange & Violet; 13. Scenic View- Delos Rugs; 14. Scenic View- Delos Rugs
15. Venice- Creame and Turquose, Fab Habitat; 16. Venice- Cream and Black, Fab Habitat; 17. Venice- Cream and Pink, Fab Habitat
Which one is your favorite?
If you were searching for boys’ bedroom ideas, you certainly fell in love with that adorable bed shaped into a cute truck or, perhaps a “sail boat” bed caught your attention. They sure look like fun! The only drawback is that it will only last for a few years before he grows out of it. This means that his cutest kid’s bedroom furniture will go on the Craig list at the prices that will bring you to tears.
If it is time for your little boy to make a move from the dinosaurs era and you want his room to last, themes are not a good idea.
So, be a smart and make your boy’s room into a cozy, fun place with no themes attached.
Your boy does not care as much as yourself about the look of his room, right? All he cares about is that his favorite toys are there.
His interests and obsessions will change very quickly as he grows, so think about boys’ bedrooms ideas that are easier on yourself and your wallet. This does not always mean that you should buy the cheapest stuff, but rather things of the best quality you can afford that are not “themed” and will last you longer. Well, of course you can still choose inexpensive art work and bedding depending on what he is into and then change them as his passion goes into a new game or trend.
Here are some boy’s bedrooms ideas for rooms to grow:
1. Buy full size bed if space allows you instead of a twin size bed. It will take your boy to get used to it but he will be more comfortable later.
Boy’s Bedroom. Design by Klima Design Group, LLC. Watch video